Pro-Fit Basketball Training
Millions of children grow up loving sports and playing them, but only a handful have the opportunity to take things to the next level and have a professional sports career. What is the difference between the kids who play and the kids who see their dreams become reality? Professionals work tirelessly to elevate their game and dedicate thousands of hours to polish their skills and train. When you have good work ethic, dedication and talent you can take things to the next level with the help of a basketball trainer in Germantown, MD.
Pro-Fit Basketball Training has experienced staff who can train you or your children. We offer an extensive training program that combines strength training with skill development and customized drills to meet your needs and address your weaknesses. Our team is led by Julian Vaughn, an experienced basketball player and basketball trainer in Germantown, MD. We work with everyone from high school athletes to professional basketball players.
Book Your Next Class
Meet Our Basketball Trainer in Germantown, MD
At Pro-Fit Basketball Training, we have a team of seasoned trainers who have developed and demonstrated their skills on and off the court. Julian Vaughn, our founder and lead trainer, played college basketball at Georgetown University and had professional tryouts for the Boston Celtics and Washington Wizards before traveling to Europe to pursue his professional career overseas. Vaughn’s unique experiences as a player give him an edge over other trainers. He knows what it takes to become a high-level player and how to get you there.
Our other trainers include:
- Pinnock: J.R. played college basketball at George Washington University, where he was the scoring leader for the 2006 season. Drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers, J.R. started numerous pre-season games before moving his professional career overseas. He has a wealth of experience in basketball drills and developing skills in all of his clients.
- Oliver Ellison: Oliver is a D.C. native with years of experience playing collegiate basketball at Howard University and professional basketball internationally on teams in Africa. Oliver understands how to help players improve their game, and he has worked hard to gain a reputation for creating customized programs for any type of player looking to improve.
- Christian Macauley: Christian played college basketball at Texas A&M and continued his career playing for the NBA G-League before traveling overseas to play internationally. Christian specializes in developing players to play successful defense and a more well-rounded game.
Every basketball trainer in Germantown, MD working on our team operates out of our cutting-edge facility in Silver Spring, MD. We have a gym and private basketball court where you can elevate your physical fitness and on-court skills.
What Can a Basketball Trainer in Germantown, MD Do for Athletes?
Unlike traditional training or team work, basketball training focuses on the need of the individual athlete instead of a one-size-fits-all approach. We provide our clients with many different training programs that are both private and semi-private that can build your skills. As a basketball trainer in Germantown, MD, we can use quantitative measures to evaluate players and identify skills that should be developed. We use our observations and measures to create specific recommendations that can grow your game. As time progresses, we will track your progress and help you continue your growth trajectory.
Every one of our athletes receives access to:
- Offensive and defensive drills used by NBA, international and NCAA teams
- In-depth training programs that combine strength training and conditioning with traditional basketball drills
- Customized training programs that are tailored to meet their skill level, whether they are a beginner or a professional
- Professional basketball trainers with experience at both the collegiate and professional levels
Where Can I Find a Basketball Trainer in Germantown, MD?
Let Pro-Fit help you on your journey to becoming a college hoop star or a professional basketball player. If you are searching for professional basketball training in Germantown, MD, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our trainers can help you achieve your basketball goals—from making your high school basketball team to the NBA!