Pro-Fit Basketball Training
Millions of us enjoy playing sports, but only a select few will get to take things to the next level and become professionals. What’s the difference? Professionals have worked hard to go beyond the basics and dedicate hundreds of hours to polishing their skills and training. Hard work, dedication and talent are three pieces of the puzzle, but professional training is what will help you elevate your game.
Pro-Fit Basketball Training has the best, most experienced staff to be your basketball trainer in Gaithersburg, MD. Our comprehensive training program includes strength training, skill development and customized drills to meet your needs. Our dynamic team is led by Julian Vaughan and we have worked with athletes ranging from high school athletes to professional basketball players.
Meet the Best Basketball Trainers in Gaithersburg, MD
Our team of experienced trainers has proven their skills on and off the court. Julian Vaughn, our owner and lead trainer, played at the collegiate level at Georgetown University and had professional tryouts for the Washington Wizards and Boston Celtics before taking his basketball dreams overseas to Europe to play professionally. His specialized experience as a player makes him different from other trainers. He knows what it takes to develop into a basketball player in the highest levels of the sport, and he can help you get there.
Our other trainers include
- Pinnock: J.R. was a college basketball at George Washington University, where he was the scoring leader during the 2006 season. Drafted by the Lakers, he played numerous pre-season games with the team before taking his professional career overseas. J.R. brings a lot to the Pro-Fit team when it comes to basketball drills and developing skills.
- Oliver Ellison: Oliver is a D.C. native who played college basketball at Howard University. After college, he played professional basketball for two years overseas on teams in Africa. Oliver has a keen eye for identifying ways for players to improve their game, and he has a reputation for creating effective, customized programs for every type of player.
- Christian Macauley: Christian played collegiate basketball at Texas A&M and played for the NBA G-League before going overseas. He specializes in developing players to be as focused on not only offense, but also playing successful defense.
Every basketball trainer in Gaithersburg, MD working at our facility operates out of our cutting-edge facility in Silver Spring, MD. The gym and private basketball court can help improve your physical fitness and develop your on-court skills.
What Can a Basketball Trainer in Gaithersburg, MD Do for Athletes?
Basketball training is different because it focuses on individual athlete needs instead of a one-size-fits-all approach. We offer numerous training programs that are semi-private and private to help you build skills working one-on-one and with other players at a similar level. Our basketball trainer in Gaithersburg, MD uses quantitative measures to evaluate players and pinpoint skills that should be further developed. As a result of these measures, we will make specific recommendations and drills that can be used to grow your game. Over time, we will track your progress and help you keep growing.
All of our athletes receive access to:
- Offensive and defensive drills used by NBA and NCAA teams
- Comprehensive training programs that integrate strength training and conditioning with traditional basketball drills
- Custom training programs customized to meet their skill level, whether they are a beginner or a professional
- Basketball trainers with experience at both the collegiate and professional levels
Where Can I Find a Basketball Trainer in Gaithersburg, MD?
Let Pro-Fit help you on your journey to becoming a college hoop star or a professional basketball player. If you are searching for professional basketball training in Gaithersburg, MD, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our trainers can help you achieve your basketball goals—from making your high school basketball team to the NBA!