Rules & Regulations
CHECK IN/ COVID-19 COMPLIANCE
● Check-in will take place in the lobby of Pro-Fit Basketball Training, and start 30m prior to tip-off of the first scheduled game
● All players, coaches, and spectators will be temp screened upon entry to the facility. Those with temperatures over 100.4 will be turned away immediately.
● Masks are mandatory for entry to the facility. Players will remain masked during games.
● A ‘3 Strike Rule’ regarding masks will be implemented, and enforced by referees. After the 3rd warning of a player not wearing the mask in its intended design, the team will be penalized a technical foul. The opposing team will be awarded 2 free throws and the ball.
● Players, coaches, and spectators are allowed entry into the facility 30m prior to their scheduled game, and must vacate the facility within 30m of their game ending for capacity concerns.
● Under no circumstances are any players, coaches or spectators allowed entry into the skill development area without the consent of Pro-Fit Basketball upper management.
● COVID-19 REFUND – If Montgomery County restrictions on indoor play are still in effect the same week of the scheduled tournament, full refunds will be given immediately.
TOURNAMENT FORMAT/ GAME RULES
● 1h15m Games. 20m Halves, running clock until last three minutes
● 5m Halftime
● 5m Warmup
● 3m Overtime; Sudden Death Format
● 3 Game Guarantee, Single Elimination Format. 5 Games for
● 12 Teams, 4 Pools
● All Games Filmed, and Uploaded to a Cloud for Download by
● MVP, All-Tourney Team