Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 3:30PM-10PM
- Saturday: 9AM-3PM
- Email -firstname.lastname@example.org
409a N Stonestreet Ave
Rockville MD 20850
5 Star Rated Coach
#1 Recommended Coach in Montgomery County
We will be following the latest CDC guidelines, and implementing some extra measures to keep our facility safe for everyone:
1. Enhanced Cleaning Efforts – In addition to our professional cleaning crew that will come in at 8AM each morning to clean, our staff will be doing mid-day cleanings as well to keep the facility safe and sanitized.
2. Masks – All clients, parents, and staff are required to wear masks to be granted entry into the facility. Athletes will be required to workout with the masks on.
3. Sanitation – Each client that walks into the facility will be temp screened, and told to sanitize not only their hands, but their basketball as well. The ball that is brought/ chosen by the client will be their basketball for the entire session. Clients will be encouraged to sanitize during each water break as well, and at the conclusion of the workout.
4. Staff – In addition to our increased cleaning responsibilities, all staff will be masked and gloved during their entire shift. We will maintain social distancing requirements, while still providing great feedback and instruction for each client.
5. Distancing – For private lessons, it will be just your child and a coach on the floor at all times. In our small group lessons, your child will never be in a group class larger than 5-6 athletes, and the groups are broken down even further on the court to decrease contact with other players.
If you have any other COVID-19 related questions, please dont hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!
An extremely professional place. The Coaches are very passionate about teaching and the kids leave this facility with new attitudes and great self confidence. Excellent Basketball facility!!! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has a passion for basketball and wants to learn the fundamentals and is looking for a place to learn and have fun!
Julian’s advisement and guidance helped me develop as a player at the professional level. I would recommend him to anyone from middle school to professional level. His knowledge of basketball mixed with strength and conditioning will lift anyone trying to improve their game to the next level! Anyone looking for their child to get a scholarship to play basketball should definitely check out Pro Fit basketball.
It was my daughter's first experience with professional basketball training and she was not as developed as the other children, they worked with her on the side one on one to get her up to speed. They are amazing with children, using positive reinforcement but high expectations. Great Facility!
I would recommend coach Julian to anyone that is either starting to play basketball or trying to become better at it. My son said he had a great time with coach Julian, he was nice and quickly helped him to improve his shot. I would recommend coach Julian to anyone who is looking for a good coach that can quickly help them improve their skills!
Coach Julian is an awesome coach! My son trained yesterday with him for the first time and we are continuing sessions with Coach Julian for sure! Julian is a “big picture guy”! In addition to working on overall conditioning, agility and ball handling skills etc., what makes Julian an amazing coach is that he really focuses on understanding the game and knowing what to do at any point in the game. He is personal, attentive and motivated to make your child succeed with confidence. What more could you ask for!
Where do we begin with Coach Julian? He is the total package coach, all wrapped up in one. He was able to access my sons level of playing and create a plan that will excel him to an elite level. I appreciated him explaining the details of the workout regiment he had for my son, answering my many questions. He is very knowledgeable in strength/conditioning, basketball, and nutrition. On top of that, he is professional, friendly, and fun, making the entire work out experience perfect! My son is excited about his workouts with Coach Julian and that makes me extremely happy. He exceeds 5 stars!
Coach Julian was great I really learned a lot, and I loved working with him. I know if I keep working with him I would be so much better then where I am now with his help.
Coach Julian has great coaching techniques. He not only teaches you the game and how to improve on what’s needed to succeed but also improves on your basketball IQ. He uses workout techniques and drills that are used at the professional level. I have seen improvements in all aspects of my son’s game. My son achieved Gatorade Player of the Year for the state of Maryland and with your training, it’s on to the next level. Thanks Coach
Coach Julian hit the ground running with my 8th grade son at their first coaching session. He came in with a game plan in mind, and that game plan was designed to quickly assess what my son needed to work on. They worked on ball handling skills, defense, and shooting skills and my son was so happy with everything he learned. Coach Julian has a very upbeat and encouraging attitude that my son really responded to. We definitely recommend Coach Julian to others.
Every new client gets their first group training lesson free!
Please click below to make an account, get your lesson, and book whenever you want to come in and meet us!
After claiming your free session, please go the Training Schedule to reserve your slot.
Every client will receive ADDITIONAL FREE SESSIONS with each purchase of a training package thru 12/1/2020!
Please see below the free session rewards that will be given with each package:
4 pack = One Free Group Lesson
8 pack = Two Free Group Lessons
Private Lesson 4 pack = One Free Group Lesson
Unlimited Group Training Plan = Two Free Private Lessons