Pro-Fit Basketball Training
A professional basketball trainer serving Clarksburg, MD and Montgomery County.
Many children and teenagers around the world grow up watching the best athletes in the world and shooting baskets in their own backyard, dreaming that someday they will be able to play with the pros and become part of sporting history. While the dream is shared by many, only a handful will be able to make that dream a reality. What separates the best from the ones who get left behind? Hard work, talent and dedication are three pieces of the puzzle, and working with a professional basketball trainer in Clarksburg, MD is another. Pro-Fit Basketball Training helps players of all skill levels elevate their game.
We have an experienced team of trainers who care about your success and who work with both adults and children. Our training programs are comprehensive and detailed so that you develop your entire game, because what happens on the court is a product of everything that you’re doing. Julian Vaughn, an experienced basketball trainer who has played professionally at multiple levels, is the leader of our team. Whether you’re an adult looking to have some fun or a college basketball player hoping for a professional future, we are here to work with you.
Book Your Next Class
Meet Our Basketball Trainer in Clarksburg, MD
We have a diverse team of trainers who have worked tirelessly to develop their skills on and off the court. Our head trainer is Julian Vaughn. Julian developed his skills during his college basketball career at Georgetown University and had professional tryouts with both the Washington Wizards and the Boston Celtics. Julian decided he wanted to take things to the next level overseas and traveled to Europe to do so. His years of experience playing basketball at the highest levels gives him an edge. He knows what it takes to be a high-level player because he has been in your shoes.
Our other trainers include
- R. Pinnock: J.R. developed his on-court skills at George Washington University, where he led scoring for the 2006 season. He was selected in the draft by the Los Angeles Lakers and started multiple pre-season games for the team. He elected to take his career overseas and spent years playing professionally abroad. J.R. is known for his ability to coach and nurture skills in clients of every age and skill level.
- Oliver Ellison: Oliver is a native of the Washington, D.C. area, and he played his college career at Howard University. He then moved to Africa to play numerous international professional basketball games. Oliver has an exceptional understanding of the nuances behind what separates excellent players from good ones and can help you improve your game through customized programs.
- Christian Macauley: Christian completed his college basketball career at Texas A&M before playing for the NBA G-League before playing internationally for numerous teams. His experience allows him to teach players how to play a complete game that is defensive.
When you work with your basketball trainer in Clarksburg, MD, you will be working out of our cutting-edge facility located conveniently in Silver Spring, MD. It contains a private gym and basketball court so that you can practice drills, work on your fitness and develop your on-court ability.
What Can a Basketball Trainer in Clarksburg, MD Do for Your Athletic Career?
Our customized approach to training and developing athletes is highly effective. We know that no two athletes are identical, so we take time to learn about your game and your needs. Our training programs are vast and varied to help as many athletes as possible, and they include private and semi-private group trainings. We use qualitative and quantitative measures to pinpoint areas that need additional development and build your game.
All of our athletes benefit from access to:
- Comprehensive training including conditioning, drills, strength training and more
- Offensive and defensive drills that are used currently in the NBA, international play and the NCAA
- Custom programs that are tailored to your skill level
- Professional basketball trainers who have been where you are
Where Can I Find a Basketball Trainer in Clarksburg, MD?
Let Pro-Fit help you on your journey to becoming a college hoop star or a professional basketball player. If you are searching for professional basketball training in Clarksburg, MD, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our trainers can help you achieve your basketball goals—from making your high school basketball team to the NBA!